An excellent heat recovery solution for chillers, that increases the chiller efficiency while generating hot water, pioneering effort by young engineers just out of IIT Mumbai
KINCO AUTOMATION (I) PVT. LTD is engaged in manufacture and import of a technically advanced range of industrial automation & Solar products.
We have a profound infrastructure, where we technically advance range of industrial automation Products. Equipped with latest manufacturing facilities and incorporating the sophisticated technology. We are a quality conscious and committed to offer qualitative range to our clients spread all across the globe. The stringent quality of our range starts form the procurement of raw materials and goes till the time the product is finally installed at the final destination products.Company : KINCO AUTOMATION (I) PVT. LTD.
Glassmakers 'View' present their latest product at San Francisco's GreenBuild Expo.
Saumitrajoshi wants to discuss Perot Museum: A remarkable architectural experience 4 years ago
Designed by architect Thom Mayne, the Perot Museum of Nature and Science in Dallas is as intruiging as the exhibits it holds.
This again from ITC Grand Chola, Chennai, world's largest LEED Platinum hotel...The plaque says it is all about Responsible Luxury...I think if ever there was an oxymoron, this would be it. What's your say?
Narsi has created a new page REaction 2012 - Worlds First Action Oriented Renewable Energy Meet 4 years ago
REaction will be India's most important renewable energy meet, to be held in Chennai, Jul 26 and 27, 2012.
With the theme being the future of renewable energy - future technologies, future business models and future business opportunities, REaction will focus on actionables. A key component of REaction will be its emphasis on meetings. To this end, we have developed REaction Online, the online community for all REaction delegates to interact with each other even BEFORE the event. This will ensure that the delegates are able to have very productive physical meetings during the event.
REaction 2012 will feature over 20 sessions, among these three unique networking sessions, 3 showcases, 15 speaker sessions and 1 exciting video session.
REaction 2012 will get about 2000 delegates from all over the world, with over 500 large business houses from the Indian corporate sector expected to attend. Also expected are companies from around the world with cutting edge technologies and innovations in renewable energy and cleantech.
If you are interested in knowing the future of renewable energy and would like to meet the experts who are shaping this future, be sure to be at REaction 2012 - Jul 26 & 27, Chennai Trade Centre, Chennai, India
Three Stacks eco-hotel are especially interesting, in addition to their energy-efficient lighting and architectural form that is native to the region.
Conceived by Ukrainian designer Levko Davydyuk, the Three Stacks eco-hotel complex consists of three buildings, a concept which is intended for various heritage sites around the Ukraine. Two of the project's buildings will offer four-storey guest accommodations, while the other building will house a restaurant.
Made from natural materials (which we assume will be sourced locally), Yanko Design states that the site's design -- demonstrated by a curving fence that weaves throughout the property -- will "[link the three buildings] through modern energy-efficient lighting in combination with landscape elements also native to the region."
I'm creating an environmental education program at an intercity school called DIVINE Institute in St Paul, Minnesota to reach at risk students. The program will feature a $12,000 green roof equipped with solar panels, algae photo-bioreactors, and solar heating for the building. So far, I have raised $8,000 in grant funding!
I'm looking for people interested in donating to this non-profit effort or people interested in contributing information you would like included into the curriculum, so I would love to here from you all!
Latest Updates from Construction And Buildings
Latest CleanTech Video View All
UK Center for Applied Energy Research algae press conference
Recent Questions @ CleanTick
- How I Can get the Retrodynamic Formula Effect?
- Algae Biodiesel Production
- Young Guns from IIT Bombay Work on Maximising Returns from Chillers
- PowerWall - what are your thoughts?
- I need this any one pl
- biomass productivity
- protein content in algae
- Anacardic Acid
- Mahindra & Mahindra announces hydrogen fuel cell research centre in India
- Microsoft to combine data centres and renewable power generation
- Malaria vaccine from the teats of genetically altered goats
- EVs: How green are they?
- Biodiesel extracted from sea algae set to propel vehicles in India
- Researchers see new uses for humble algae
- Avinor and Aena study role of biofuels in aviation
- Airlines raring to adopt biofuels in pursuit of carbon-neutral growth
- A promising source for biofuel: Methyl ketones
- 16-year old works with US Air Force on algae biofuel
Recent Videos View All
- UK Center For Applied Energy Research Algae Press Conference The Video Features A Press Conference To Announce A Partnership...
- Algae Carbon Capture At The University Of Kentucky University Of Kentucky Researchers Are Looking At The Potential Of...
- Low Cost Photo Biorector System For Cultivation Of Micro Algae Srinivas Gogineni's Technology Is A Photo Bioreactor For The Cultivation...
- India's First Micro Algae Biodiesel Vehicle India Witnessed The Test-drive Of The Country’s First Vehicle Running...
- Volkswagen Partners With Amyris And Solazyme Volkswagen Will Work With Solazyme And Amyris To Evaluate Emissions...
- Airborne Wind Turbine Makani Power Is Developing An Airborne Wind Turbine (AWT) To...
- Research At Montana State University For Algal Biofuel Biofuels Are A Broad Assortment Of Fuels That In One...
- NMSU Working To Develop Aviation Fuel Made From Algae New Mexico State University's First "Research Rally" Was Celebrated Dec....
- Algae Fuel Could Become Inexpensive Alternative Spain Based BFS- Biofuel Systems, Pumps CO2 Into Tubes Filled...
- The Life Of Algae This Short Video Takes A Look At The Cultivation Of...