The UN secretary general said the international community was in danger of squandering a once-in-a-generation opportunity - http://www.guardian.co.uk/environment/2012/jun/15/rio-20-earth-summit-ban-ki-moon
Intel tops list of 'green power' users | Solar | Generation & Storage | Energy Central - http://www.energycentral.com/generationstorage/solar/news/en/24319125/Intel-tops-list-of-green-power-users
Corporations need to look beyond making money as their primary goal and work towards both sustainable consumption and production, says Ethan Goffman Sponsor's feature - http://www.guardian.co.uk/sustainable-business/sustainable-consumption-production-social-responsibility?newsfeed=true
A video describing the project on wetlands.
Gaya3 wants to discuss ARPA-E : How many projects funded have changed the problems? 5 years ago
What does lack of emphasis on heating and cooling in the EU Road Map mean to the world?
UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon has called on governments, the private sector and society to commit to his Sustainable Energy for All Initiative at the World Future Energy Summit (WFES) in Abu Dhabi, UAE. - http://www.renewableenergyfocus.com/view/23294/wfes-ban-ki-moon-launches-sustainable-energy-for-all-initiative/
Waste warriors is a group of professional Environmentalists engaged in creating a clean and green environment with social awareness.
We are a group of professionals engaged in the business of Developing and promoting Products in Bio plastics and MSWM Systems , Alternative Energy Products and Systems, Energy efficiency,At source composting of organic kitchen waste and Recycling of all recyclable waste materials from homes,offices and industries including e-waste recycling and hazardous medical waste management.
We would like to have your support in developing CDM Projects and work on developing actual data on emissions management with respect to the benefits of a Decentralized…Company : GREEN TECHNOLOGY PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
in Solar PV Thin Film Solar Cells Sewage Waste Management Agri Waste Management eWaste Management Plastic Management Water Purification Water Conservation and Reuse Ecotourism Cleantech Government Policies and Regulations Clean Development Mechanism Biopolymers and Bioplastics
Latest Updates from Ecology And Society
Latest CleanTech Video View All
UK Center for Applied Energy Research algae press conference
Recent Questions @ CleanTick
- How I Can get the Retrodynamic Formula Effect?
- Algae Biodiesel Production
- Young Guns from IIT Bombay Work on Maximising Returns from Chillers
- PowerWall - what are your thoughts?
- I need this any one pl
- biomass productivity
- protein content in algae
- Anacardic Acid
- Mahindra & Mahindra announces hydrogen fuel cell research centre in India
- Microsoft to combine data centres and renewable power generation
- Malaria vaccine from the teats of genetically altered goats
- EVs: How green are they?
- Biodiesel extracted from sea algae set to propel vehicles in India
- Researchers see new uses for humble algae
- Avinor and Aena study role of biofuels in aviation
- Airlines raring to adopt biofuels in pursuit of carbon-neutral growth
- A promising source for biofuel: Methyl ketones
- 16-year old works with US Air Force on algae biofuel
Recent Videos View All
- UK Center For Applied Energy Research Algae Press Conference The Video Features A Press Conference To Announce A Partnership...
- Algae Carbon Capture At The University Of Kentucky University Of Kentucky Researchers Are Looking At The Potential Of...
- Low Cost Photo Biorector System For Cultivation Of Micro Algae Srinivas Gogineni's Technology Is A Photo Bioreactor For The Cultivation...
- India's First Micro Algae Biodiesel Vehicle India Witnessed The Test-drive Of The Country’s First Vehicle Running...
- Volkswagen Partners With Amyris And Solazyme Volkswagen Will Work With Solazyme And Amyris To Evaluate Emissions...
- Airborne Wind Turbine Makani Power Is Developing An Airborne Wind Turbine (AWT) To...
- Research At Montana State University For Algal Biofuel Biofuels Are A Broad Assortment Of Fuels That In One...
- NMSU Working To Develop Aviation Fuel Made From Algae New Mexico State University's First "Research Rally" Was Celebrated Dec....
- Algae Fuel Could Become Inexpensive Alternative Spain Based BFS- Biofuel Systems, Pumps CO2 Into Tubes Filled...
- The Life Of Algae This Short Video Takes A Look At The Cultivation Of...