Retrodynamic Dextrogiro vs Levogiro Phenomenon Effect. / Rotor-RPM VS InFlow / front to front; "Collision-Interaction Type" - inflow vs blades-gear-move. Technical unique dynamic innovative motion mode. [Retrodynamic Reaction = When the inflow have more velocity the rotor have more RPM Acceleration, with high (XY Position) Momentum] Which the internal flow (and rotor) duplicate its speed, when activated being in a rotor (and inflow) with [inverse] opposite Turns. The Reaction at front of the action. A very strong Novel torque power concept.
State of the Art - Novel InFlow Tech - Featured Project Development; |/ ·1; Rotary-Turbo-InFlow Tech / - GEARTURBINE PROJECT Have the similar basic system of the Aeolipilie Heron Steam Turbine device from Alexandria 10-70 AD * With Retrodynamic = DextroRPM VS LevoInFlow + Ying Yang Way Power Type - Non Waste Looses *8X/Y Thermodynamic CYCLE Way Steps. 4 Turbos, Higher efficient percent. No blade erosion by sand & very low heat target signature Pat:197187IMPI MX Dic1991 Atypical Motor Engine Type. |/·2; Imploturbocompressor; One Moving Part System Excellence Design - The InFlow Interaction comes from Macro-Flow and goes to Micro-Flow by Implossion - Only One Compression Step; Inflow, Compression and outflow at one simple circular dynamic motion / New Concept. To see a Imploturbocompressor animation, is possible on a simple way, just to check an Hurricane Satellite view, and is the same implo inflow way nature.
The 'World Energy Outlook 2012' report by the International Energy Agency indicates the immense untapped possibilities in the field of Energy savings, and the need to increase seriousness regarding the same.
Here's an amazing article that sums it up.
Link: http://www.renewableenergyworld.com/rea/blog/post/2012/11/worldwide-energy-savings-no-magic-required-iea-report?cmpid=rss&utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed: RenewableEnergyWorld/whiF (Renewable Energy News)
For the actual report: http://www.iea.org/publications/freepublications/publication/English.pdf
Subject: ENERGY FUNDING SOLUTIONS
Attention: News Release Department
Please announce this energy funding proposal
The Fidelity Global GroupLtd. is a Global Institutional Commercial Trust and Lender entering its 56thyear. It provides funding solutions for globaland local energy projects, including:
“green” energy and power
waste and water recycling
other enviro-friendly technologies
oil and gas
coal bed methane
oil recovery and remediation
equipment and industry services and support
pipelines and security systems
These energy projects also may include new software technology for the reduction of energy costs that involve natural gas, electricity,power plants or other byproducts.
The Fidelity will consider existing companies with strong expansion plans or proven new technologies with patents. Projects seeking from US $5 million and above will be considered. Existing energy plants requiring funds for retrofit are eligible for funding consideration.
We are "proactive Investors" for enviro-friendly engineering technology. We also provide funding and recycling remediation solutionsfor contaminated toxic sites, manufacturing plants and real estate projects.
The process of "plant permitting"may require our assistance for "unique solutions", which also includes plant engineering insurance for efficiency.
Please send a 3-5 page executive summary on a qualified energy project or toxic sites for our immediate review, in English only please.
You are invited to send project descriptive material to me by return email.
Company : The Fidelity Global Group Ltd
Because I can't place video, here is its URL http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded and short desription: "To save the national economy hundreds of billions of dollars per year by 2050, the U.S. government should invest a few billion dollars more annually to foster energy technology innovations. This major recommendation from a three-year Harvard Kennedy School study argues that doubling energy RD&D spending to $10 billion/year will improve U.S. competitiveness and security in the energy arena and reduce greenhouse gas emissions. Increased funding levels for PV, energy storage, and bioenergy technologies are essential, as are expanded incentives for private sector energy innovation and a substantial price on carbon emissions. The policy rationale is explained in this video".
Sannerwind has started a new project High Efficiency Inexpensive Multifuel Turbine to replace Reicprocal Engines 5 years ago
High efficiency, inexpensive, Multifuel (fuel agnostic) green turbine to replace reciprocals and less efficient turbines. For CCHP gensets producing steeply discounted electricity on site, off grid, or vehicle propulsion. No outsourcing, can retrofit cars, trucks, buses, tractors, marine, etc.
I had the fortune to meet the principal energy advisor to the Rio Tinto group, one of the largest mining companies in the world.
An interesting Frenchman, he mantioned many insights during the 2 hour meeting...the one I remember most is what he said about power consumption. He felt that the rate of increase in power consumption is the biggest problem we face today worldwide. He mentioned that in France, over 40% of the power consumed today were for new applications when compared to consumption 20 years back. His view was that people should not just be protesting against nuclear…
Take into attention,please. Each kWh of produced energy consumes about 100 litres (average estimation) of fresh water in existing conditions now. About exhaust gases I'm not talking.
By 2030, utilities worldwide will spend $378 billion on Smart Grids, according to Innovation Observatory ( http://www.innovationobservatory.com/sgpress2 ).
That's a heck of a lot of money. Smart grid is not a point-idea, but a fairly complex framework. What component of smart grid would most these billions go into?
in Smart Grid
Latest Updates from Energy Efficiency & Conservation
Latest CleanTech Video View All
UK Center for Applied Energy Research algae press conference
Recent Questions @ CleanTick
- How I Can get the Retrodynamic Formula Effect?
- Algae Biodiesel Production
- Young Guns from IIT Bombay Work on Maximising Returns from Chillers
- PowerWall - what are your thoughts?
- I need this any one pl
- biomass productivity
- protein content in algae
- Anacardic Acid
- Mahindra & Mahindra announces hydrogen fuel cell research centre in India
- Microsoft to combine data centres and renewable power generation
- Malaria vaccine from the teats of genetically altered goats
- EVs: How green are they?
- Biodiesel extracted from sea algae set to propel vehicles in India
- Researchers see new uses for humble algae
- Avinor and Aena study role of biofuels in aviation
- Airlines raring to adopt biofuels in pursuit of carbon-neutral growth
- A promising source for biofuel: Methyl ketones
- 16-year old works with US Air Force on algae biofuel
Recent Videos View All
- UK Center For Applied Energy Research Algae Press Conference The Video Features A Press Conference To Announce A Partnership...
- Algae Carbon Capture At The University Of Kentucky University Of Kentucky Researchers Are Looking At The Potential Of...
- Low Cost Photo Biorector System For Cultivation Of Micro Algae Srinivas Gogineni's Technology Is A Photo Bioreactor For The Cultivation...
- India's First Micro Algae Biodiesel Vehicle India Witnessed The Test-drive Of The Country’s First Vehicle Running...
- Volkswagen Partners With Amyris And Solazyme Volkswagen Will Work With Solazyme And Amyris To Evaluate Emissions...
- Airborne Wind Turbine Makani Power Is Developing An Airborne Wind Turbine (AWT) To...
- Research At Montana State University For Algal Biofuel Biofuels Are A Broad Assortment Of Fuels That In One...
- NMSU Working To Develop Aviation Fuel Made From Algae New Mexico State University's First "Research Rally" Was Celebrated Dec....
- Algae Fuel Could Become Inexpensive Alternative Spain Based BFS- Biofuel Systems, Pumps CO2 Into Tubes Filled...
- The Life Of Algae This Short Video Takes A Look At The Cultivation Of...