we are developing a technology that will utilize a different mechanism to produce kinetic energy. the technology seeks to reduce the cost of production of electrify in addition to conceiving the environment by reducing the emission of green houses gasses to the atmosphere.
Waste warriors is a group of professional Environmentalists engaged in creating a clean and green environment with social awareness.
We are a group of professionals engaged in the business of Developing and promoting Products in Bio plastics and MSWM Systems , Alternative Energy Products and Systems, Energy efficiency,At source composting of organic kitchen waste and Recycling of all recyclable waste materials from homes,offices and industries including e-waste recycling and hazardous medical waste management.
We would like to have your support in developing CDM Projects and work on developing actual data on emissions management with respect to the benefits of a Decentralized…Company : GREEN TECHNOLOGY PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
in Solar PV Thin Film Solar Cells Sewage Waste Management Agri Waste Management eWaste Management Plastic Management Water Purification Water Conservation and Reuse Ecotourism Cleantech Government Policies and Regulations Clean Development Mechanism Biopolymers and Bioplastics
Gaya3 wants to discuss Bill Gates on Insanity and Energy R&D - ScienceInsider 1 year ago
Bill Gates on Insanity and Energy R&D - ScienceInsider - http://news.sciencemag.org/scienceinsider/2012/02/bill-gates-on-insanity-and-energy.html?ref=hp
Google invested nearly $1 billion last year in clean energy companies. Why aren’t more big companies doing so?
More importantly - why is google doing so - Read More: http://www.marcgunther.com/2012/02/01/why-google-invests-in-clean-energy/
Deals for 'new generation' renewable technologies – wind, solar, biomass - are entering the big time driving the market to new record highs, reports PwC in its annual global analysis of merger and acquisition (M&A) transactions in the renewable sector.
Some of the main points include:
• Total renewables deal value leaps 40% worldwide, driven by industry shake-out
• Reappraisal of nuclear post Fukushima gives extra boost to renewables' generation and prospects
Read More: http://press.pwc.com/GLOBAL/News-releases/renewables-ma-hits-new-record-highs/s/ce2bd04f-23cb-493e-b5c9-7813bb13423e
India's clean tech sector is attracting US, Europe and Asia Pacific entrepreneurs
Lin is part of the stream of entrepreneurs from the US, Europe and Asia Pacific making a beeline to tap India's clean technology sector, especially the solar power industry. They have a captive market of nearly 100,000 villages in the country, which are yet to be connected to the national power grid, according to a World Bank report. "India is our next big play. If you have invested in Europe, your money is gone," said Lin, a former engineer at Apple Computer. His firm has raised seed…
AHMEDABAD: Narendra Modi would not have thought of Gujarat International Finance Tec-City (GIFT) as the test-bed for future city technologies, but his dream project in Gandhinagar may well have this interesting spillover. Work on the proposed Rs 78,000-crore nano city has now started, and the first occupant may move in by March. By the time the first phase is completed in three-and-a-half years, this special economic zone (SEZ) would have tried out, on a small scale, some contemporary urban design ideas. GIFT would have a command and control centre to monitor the IT infrastructure and respond quickly during emergencies…
Warren Buffett's MidAmerican Energy Holdings has agreed to buy First Solar’s 550 MW Topaz Solar Farm at little less than it's estimated value of $2 billion.
Read More: http://money.cnn.com/2011/12/07/technology/buffett_first_solar/
Latest Updates from Energy Finance & Investments
Latest CleanTech Video View All
UK Center for Applied Energy Research algae press conference
Recent Questions @ CleanTick
- Anacardic Acid
- Algae Lipid
- V F D
- Gorlov Helical Turbine?
- Gorlov Helical Turbine?
- algal lipid
- Measuring oil or lipid content
- NEED HELP IN IDENTIFYING FOUL SMELL FROM ALGAE
- Lab scale experiment
- microalgae and metal ions
- Mahindra & Mahindra announces hydrogen fuel cell research centre in India
- Microsoft to combine data centres and renewable power generation
- Malaria vaccine from the teats of genetically altered goats
- EVs: How green are they?
- Biodiesel extracted from sea algae set to propel vehicles in India
- Researchers see new uses for humble algae
- Avinor and Aena study role of biofuels in aviation
- Airlines raring to adopt biofuels in pursuit of carbon-neutral growth
- A promising source for biofuel: Methyl ketones
- 16-year old works with US Air Force on algae biofuel
Recent Videos View All
- UK Center For Applied Energy Research Algae Press Conference The Video Features A Press Conference To Announce A Partnership...
- Algae Carbon Capture At The University Of Kentucky University Of Kentucky Researchers Are Looking At The Potential Of...
- Low Cost Photo Biorector System For Cultivation Of Micro Algae Srinivas Gogineni's Technology Is A Photo Bioreactor For The Cultivation...
- India's First Micro Algae Biodiesel Vehicle India Witnessed The Test-drive Of The Country’s First Vehicle Running...
- Volkswagen Partners With Amyris And Solazyme Volkswagen Will Work With Solazyme And Amyris To Evaluate Emissions...
- Airborne Wind Turbine Makani Power Is Developing An Airborne Wind Turbine (AWT) To...
- Research At Montana State University For Algal Biofuel Biofuels Are A Broad Assortment Of Fuels That In One...
- NMSU Working To Develop Aviation Fuel Made From Algae New Mexico State University's First "Research Rally" Was Celebrated Dec....
- Algae Fuel Could Become Inexpensive Alternative Spain Based BFS- Biofuel Systems, Pumps CO2 Into Tubes Filled...
- The Life Of Algae This Short Video Takes A Look At The Cultivation Of...