After estrification v r collecting the hexane layer for analysis the FAME for GCMS.. if they any need to evaporate the hexane... if no need to evaporate..what about the hexane content ... pl can u clarify me ?
Mahindra & Mahindra, one of India’s largest automakers, has announced that it is currently working on developing new hydrogen fuel cells for future models of its vehicles. The automaker has officially opened its new fuel cell research and development facility in Chennai, India, called the Mahindra Research Valley.
in Fuel Cells
Apple $ 1 billion data center in Maiden, North Carolina, will have a 20 MW solar installation, located on 100 acres which will supply 42 million kWh of renewable energy each year. Apple is also building a 5 MW fuel cell installation adjacent to the data center, which will be powered by 100% biogas and provide more than 40 million kWh of baseload renewable energy annually.
The facility has already earned the LEED Platinum certification. The data centre’s chilled water storage system is designed to improve chiller efficiency by transferring 10,400 kWh of electricity consumption from peak to off-peak hours every day. Outside air is funneled into the building at night and during cool-weather hours. Use of outside air and the water storage system allows the chillers to be turned off more than 75% of the time.
The data centre also boosts white cool-roof to reflect sun, high-efficiency LED lighting equipped with motion sensors, and power distributed at higher voltages to increase efficiency by reducing power loss.
Are you a water treatment / Hydrogen expert?
a new start up company (a spin off) with strong and solid backup is looking for experts to establish new and independent laboratories world wide. labs. to be directed by R&D manager from Europe (Germany) and are expected to work under a very solid plan. if you are an expert owning a Lab. or want to establish one of your own, please contact me at [email protected]. terms and plans will be discussed separately. the company has started some activities but will not go public until April 1st.
I have posted a call for participating in an international board of advisory, some few days ago. Only a couple of members have responded. So, either everybody else are very busy or, we all like the 'talk' position rather the responsible 'do' position. It is actually clear from the huge list of open subjects/ questions, yet the so few ongoing discussions in the forum. the field we are talking about is a complex of water purification and Hydrogen production/ storage. compensation upon participating is guaranteed. my email is: [email protected]
Jeremi has started a new project establish a board of advisory for a spin-off company 5 years ago
a spin-off company (not registered yet for mother company reasons)is looking for well skilled and experienced candidates for its scientific advisory board to be operated via the net (video meetings, skype etc'). mode of operation and compensation to be discussed. the chairman to be elected from the board members. the company will develop and bring to market new technologies for industrial water purification (under a European program and regulations).contact:[email protected]
Making molecular hydrogen more efficiently - http://www.anl.gov/Media_Center/News/2011/news111208.html
The advanced fuel cell could eliminate range anxiety and make electric cars more practical, while keeping carbon-dioxide emissions low.
Researchers at the University of Maryland have developed new electrolyte materials and have changed the cell’s design to make it far more compact and generate 10 times more power than a conventional one. They have also reduced the operational temperature. This will reduce the costs greatly, while changing the results dramatically.
The fuel cells currently operate at 650 degrees Celsius. The team hopes to bring it down to 350 degrees. With low operational temperatures and smaller size, the cell needs lesser insulation materials which will reduce the cost. The researchers have also modified the solid electrolyte material at the core of the fuel cell, and the use of multi-layered electrolytes has increased the power output further.
Toyota's FCV-R is a sizable sedan which runs on a hydrogen fuel cell power plant which Toyota claims can propel the car for 430 miles between hydrogen fillups.
Want Fuel Cells? Think Outside the Hydrogen Tank :: University Communications Newsdesk, University of Maryland - http://www.newsdesk.umd.edu/uniini/release.cfm?ArticleID=2557
in Fuel Cells
Latest Updates from Hydrogen Energy
Latest CleanTech Video View All
UK Center for Applied Energy Research algae press conference
Recent Questions @ CleanTick
- How I Can get the Retrodynamic Formula Effect?
- Algae Biodiesel Production
- Young Guns from IIT Bombay Work on Maximising Returns from Chillers
- PowerWall - what are your thoughts?
- I need this any one pl
- biomass productivity
- protein content in algae
- Anacardic Acid
- Mahindra & Mahindra announces hydrogen fuel cell research centre in India
- Microsoft to combine data centres and renewable power generation
- Malaria vaccine from the teats of genetically altered goats
- EVs: How green are they?
- Biodiesel extracted from sea algae set to propel vehicles in India
- Researchers see new uses for humble algae
- Avinor and Aena study role of biofuels in aviation
- Airlines raring to adopt biofuels in pursuit of carbon-neutral growth
- A promising source for biofuel: Methyl ketones
- 16-year old works with US Air Force on algae biofuel
Recent Videos View All
- UK Center For Applied Energy Research Algae Press Conference The Video Features A Press Conference To Announce A Partnership...
- Algae Carbon Capture At The University Of Kentucky University Of Kentucky Researchers Are Looking At The Potential Of...
- Low Cost Photo Biorector System For Cultivation Of Micro Algae Srinivas Gogineni's Technology Is A Photo Bioreactor For The Cultivation...
- India's First Micro Algae Biodiesel Vehicle India Witnessed The Test-drive Of The Country’s First Vehicle Running...
- Volkswagen Partners With Amyris And Solazyme Volkswagen Will Work With Solazyme And Amyris To Evaluate Emissions...
- Airborne Wind Turbine Makani Power Is Developing An Airborne Wind Turbine (AWT) To...
- Research At Montana State University For Algal Biofuel Biofuels Are A Broad Assortment Of Fuels That In One...
- NMSU Working To Develop Aviation Fuel Made From Algae New Mexico State University's First "Research Rally" Was Celebrated Dec....
- Algae Fuel Could Become Inexpensive Alternative Spain Based BFS- Biofuel Systems, Pumps CO2 Into Tubes Filled...
- The Life Of Algae This Short Video Takes A Look At The Cultivation Of...