in Biomass Power Production Biodiesel Algae Fuels Biomass to Liquid Oil and Cleantech Agri Waste Management Plastic Management Anaerobic Digestion of Waste Rainwater Harvesting Organic Textiles Trains and Cleantech Regulations, Policies and Incentives Biotechnology
I really want to run some experiments growing algae heterotrophically or maybe mixotrophically. I have heard that cell densities as well as lipid content can get to very high levels. But I am having trouble finding good literature [technical or otherwise] to base experiments from. Could someone please help me out, or at least point me in the right direction
Parkavi wants to discuss Jiaonan to build national microalgae DHA production base 5 years ago
A microalgae DHA production project was carried out by Qingdao Langyatai (Group) Co Ltd and Qingdao Institute of Bioenergy and Bioprocess Technology, and launched in Jiaonan to extract DHA from microalgae.
It is located in Jiaonan Seaside Industrial Park covering an area of 2.67 hectare, the overall floorage of which is about 11, 940 square meters. With proprietary intellectual property rights, it is mapped out to achieve the DHA production scale of 1000-t/a and turn into the largest national microalgae DHA production base in three years.Company : Algaetech Sdn Bhd
This video features the low-cost cultivation of spirulina brings one answer to child malnutrition. This farm located in Madurai, State of Tamil Nadu is operated by 15 women operating 60 tanks that can produce 4 Kg of dry Spirulina/day.
This farm is owned by an NGO- Antenna technologies headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland. More details about this organisation can be found here - http://www.antenna.ch/en/
Ohio State partner in $5.7M grant to develop new biofuel - North Texas e-News - http://www.ntxe-news.com/artman/publish/article_77126.shtml
I am proposing a new solution to the algae biofuel industry. Using electrical stimulation, I have created biodiesel from algae for $0.96/gallon. Come view this presentation of my project
in Biomass Power Production Biobutanol Biodiesel Algae Fuels Biomass to Liquid Batteries Biodiversity Agri Waste Management Anaerobic Digestion of Waste Bioremediation Batteries for Electric Vehicles Biopolymers and Bioplastics Biotechnology Biomimicry
UC Berkley scientists talk about their research on converting carbon in tobacco to fuel.
Gaya3 wants to discuss Diatom inspired nanomaterials could help in the future? 5 years ago
Mass spectrometry resources at EMSL helped researchers develop a new biosensor that includes fluorescent proteins embedded in a diatom shell that alter their glow when they are exposed to a particular substance. - http://www.emsl.pnnl.gov/news/viewArticle.jsp?articleId=350
Latest Updates from Science, Technology And R&D
Latest CleanTech Video View All
UK Center for Applied Energy Research algae press conference
Recent Questions @ CleanTick
- How Cut Be Described the Formula of the Retrodynamic Effect?
- How I Can get the Retrodynamic Formula Effect?
- Algae Biodiesel Production
- Young Guns from IIT Bombay Work on Maximising Returns from Chillers
- PowerWall - what are your thoughts?
- I need this any one pl
- biomass productivity
- protein content in algae
- Mahindra & Mahindra announces hydrogen fuel cell research centre in India
- Microsoft to combine data centres and renewable power generation
- Malaria vaccine from the teats of genetically altered goats
- EVs: How green are they?
- Biodiesel extracted from sea algae set to propel vehicles in India
- Researchers see new uses for humble algae
- Avinor and Aena study role of biofuels in aviation
- Airlines raring to adopt biofuels in pursuit of carbon-neutral growth
- A promising source for biofuel: Methyl ketones
- 16-year old works with US Air Force on algae biofuel
Recent Videos View All
- UK Center For Applied Energy Research Algae Press Conference The Video Features A Press Conference To Announce A Partnership...
- Algae Carbon Capture At The University Of Kentucky University Of Kentucky Researchers Are Looking At The Potential Of...
- Low Cost Photo Biorector System For Cultivation Of Micro Algae Srinivas Gogineni's Technology Is A Photo Bioreactor For The Cultivation...
- India's First Micro Algae Biodiesel Vehicle India Witnessed The Test-drive Of The Country’s First Vehicle Running...
- Volkswagen Partners With Amyris And Solazyme Volkswagen Will Work With Solazyme And Amyris To Evaluate Emissions...
- Airborne Wind Turbine Makani Power Is Developing An Airborne Wind Turbine (AWT) To...
- Research At Montana State University For Algal Biofuel Biofuels Are A Broad Assortment Of Fuels That In One...
- NMSU Working To Develop Aviation Fuel Made From Algae New Mexico State University's First "Research Rally" Was Celebrated Dec....
- Algae Fuel Could Become Inexpensive Alternative Spain Based BFS- Biofuel Systems, Pumps CO2 Into Tubes Filled...
- The Life Of Algae This Short Video Takes A Look At The Cultivation Of...