KINCO AUTOMATION (I) PVT. LTD is engaged in manufacture and import of a technically advanced range of industrial automation & Solar products.
We have a profound infrastructure, where we technically advance range of industrial automation Products. Equipped with latest manufacturing facilities and incorporating the sophisticated technology. We are a quality conscious and committed to offer qualitative range to our clients spread all across the globe. The stringent quality of our range starts form the procurement of raw materials and goes till the time the product is finally installed at the final destination products.Company : KINCO AUTOMATION (I) PVT. LTD.
Solar Impulse, the fuel-free aeroplane, has completed the fifth leg of its round-the-world flight. The vehicle, with Bertrand Piccard at the controls, touched down in Chongqing in China
in Solar PV
At this moment, it looks like c-Si has a huge lead over thin films and it does not appear as if thin films is gaining at all, in fact it has been losing market share last few years...
What are the members' thoughts on the future of thin films in the solar sector? Especially CdTe or CIS/CIGS?
in Solar PV
Tokelau islands, a territory of New Zealand consisting of three atolls, has become the world’s first nation to get all of its electricity from solar power.
Before making the switch to solar, the territory — with a population of about 1,500 people — was entirely dependent on diesel for their electricity generation.
Diesel, apart from being environmentally unfriendly, also cost the islands, which lie about halfway between New Zealand and Hawaii, around NZ$1.0 million ($825,000) a year.
This change to renewables would allow Tokelau to switch money from fuel purchases to social welfare projects.
For Tokelau, this milestone is of huge importance for their continued well-being.
New Zealand spent $7 million on the solar project.
Sure, it might seem like a minor feat with only 1,500 people living on the islands — about the size of tiny town. But consider this: how many towns with small populations can say they are 100 percent solar?
in Solar PV
Spain’s ULMA Agrícola consortium and Tecnalia research center have developed a photovoltaic solar panel for greenhouses that generates electricity without an adverse effect on the crops growing inside.
Read More: http://cleantechnica.com/2012/01/16/new-pv-panel-shows-promise-for-solar-green-house-in-spain-source/
what should be the distance between two rows of solar module
in Solar PV
Faced with plummeting prices for photovoltaic modules, General Electric has stopped work on what was to be the U.S.âs largest solar factory to return to the lab to retool the cadmium-telluride thin-film technology it aims to sell to developers of solar power plants. âOver the last six months with all the [...] - http://www.forbes.com/sites/toddwoody/2012/07/03/ge-halts-work-on-the-u-s-s-biggest-solar-factory-to-return-to-the-lab/
One solar unit depending on its output capacity and its durability dictates the price it will command. mostly, solar systems are highly utilized in ares that are not connected with electricity or by organizations that wants to turn to green energy solution to cut their operational costs.the liming factor that has impaired the growth of solar market is the inability of solar energy to support industrial operation. it therefore crucial to develop products that support the needs of industrial sector as well as those that can be used for domestic purposes.
in Solar PV
Latest Updates from Solar Energy
Latest CleanTech Video View All
UK Center for Applied Energy Research algae press conference
Recent Questions @ CleanTick
- How I Can get the Retrodynamic Formula Effect?
- Algae Biodiesel Production
- Young Guns from IIT Bombay Work on Maximising Returns from Chillers
- PowerWall - what are your thoughts?
- I need this any one pl
- biomass productivity
- protein content in algae
- Anacardic Acid
- Mahindra & Mahindra announces hydrogen fuel cell research centre in India
- Microsoft to combine data centres and renewable power generation
- Malaria vaccine from the teats of genetically altered goats
- EVs: How green are they?
- Biodiesel extracted from sea algae set to propel vehicles in India
- Researchers see new uses for humble algae
- Avinor and Aena study role of biofuels in aviation
- Airlines raring to adopt biofuels in pursuit of carbon-neutral growth
- A promising source for biofuel: Methyl ketones
- 16-year old works with US Air Force on algae biofuel
Recent Videos View All
- UK Center For Applied Energy Research Algae Press Conference The Video Features A Press Conference To Announce A Partnership...
- Algae Carbon Capture At The University Of Kentucky University Of Kentucky Researchers Are Looking At The Potential Of...
- Low Cost Photo Biorector System For Cultivation Of Micro Algae Srinivas Gogineni's Technology Is A Photo Bioreactor For The Cultivation...
- India's First Micro Algae Biodiesel Vehicle India Witnessed The Test-drive Of The Country’s First Vehicle Running...
- Volkswagen Partners With Amyris And Solazyme Volkswagen Will Work With Solazyme And Amyris To Evaluate Emissions...
- Airborne Wind Turbine Makani Power Is Developing An Airborne Wind Turbine (AWT) To...
- Research At Montana State University For Algal Biofuel Biofuels Are A Broad Assortment Of Fuels That In One...
- NMSU Working To Develop Aviation Fuel Made From Algae New Mexico State University's First "Research Rally" Was Celebrated Dec....
- Algae Fuel Could Become Inexpensive Alternative Spain Based BFS- Biofuel Systems, Pumps CO2 Into Tubes Filled...
- The Life Of Algae This Short Video Takes A Look At The Cultivation Of...