I am proposing a new solution to the algae biofuel industry. Using electrical stimulation, I have created biodiesel from algae for $0.96/gallon. Come view this presentation of my project
in Biomass Power Production Biobutanol Biodiesel Algae Fuels Biomass to Liquid Batteries Biodiversity Agri Waste Management Anaerobic Digestion of Waste Bioremediation Batteries for Electric Vehicles Biopolymers and Bioplastics Biotechnology Biomimicry
I came to know that it is illegal to dispose hazardous waste in garbage.Is it so?
Gaya3 wants to discuss UMass Amherst Office of News & Information : News Releases : UMass Chemical Engineers and Collaborators Discover a High-Yield Method for Producing Everyday Plastics from Biomass 4 years ago
UMass Amherst Office of News & Information : News Releases : UMass Chemical Engineers and Collaborators Discover a High-Yield Method for Producing Everyday Plastics from Biomass - http://www.umass.edu/newsoffice/newsreleases/articles/152564.php
Narsi has created a new page REaction 2012 - Worlds First Action Oriented Renewable Energy Meet 4 years ago
REaction will be India's most important renewable energy meet, to be held in Chennai, Jul 26 and 27, 2012.
With the theme being the future of renewable energy - future technologies, future business models and future business opportunities, REaction will focus on actionables. A key component of REaction will be its emphasis on meetings. To this end, we have developed REaction Online, the online community for all REaction delegates to interact with each other even BEFORE the event. This will ensure that the delegates are able to have very productive physical meetings during the event.
REaction 2012 will feature over 20 sessions, among these three unique networking sessions, 3 showcases, 15 speaker sessions and 1 exciting video session.
REaction 2012 will get about 2000 delegates from all over the world, with over 500 large business houses from the Indian corporate sector expected to attend. Also expected are companies from around the world with cutting edge technologies and innovations in renewable energy and cleantech.
If you are interested in knowing the future of renewable energy and would like to meet the experts who are shaping this future, be sure to be at REaction 2012 - Jul 26 & 27, Chennai Trade Centre, Chennai, India
Cathode ray tubes used in television and computer monitors is really hazardous?
what are the pros and cons of this act?
If electronic products not disposed properly,will it affects our environment?
All electronic gadgets are recyclable?
Latest Updates from Waste Management
Latest CleanTech Video View All
UK Center for Applied Energy Research algae press conference
Recent Questions @ CleanTick
- Algae Biodiesel Production
- Young Guns from IIT Bombay Work on Maximising Returns from Chillers
- PowerWall - what are your thoughts?
- I need this any one pl
- biomass productivity
- protein content in algae
- Anacardic Acid
- Algae Lipid
- Mahindra & Mahindra announces hydrogen fuel cell research centre in India
- Microsoft to combine data centres and renewable power generation
- Malaria vaccine from the teats of genetically altered goats
- EVs: How green are they?
- Biodiesel extracted from sea algae set to propel vehicles in India
- Researchers see new uses for humble algae
- Avinor and Aena study role of biofuels in aviation
- Airlines raring to adopt biofuels in pursuit of carbon-neutral growth
- A promising source for biofuel: Methyl ketones
- 16-year old works with US Air Force on algae biofuel
Recent Videos View All
- UK Center For Applied Energy Research Algae Press Conference The Video Features A Press Conference To Announce A Partnership...
- Algae Carbon Capture At The University Of Kentucky University Of Kentucky Researchers Are Looking At The Potential Of...
- Low Cost Photo Biorector System For Cultivation Of Micro Algae Srinivas Gogineni's Technology Is A Photo Bioreactor For The Cultivation...
- India's First Micro Algae Biodiesel Vehicle India Witnessed The Test-drive Of The Country’s First Vehicle Running...
- Volkswagen Partners With Amyris And Solazyme Volkswagen Will Work With Solazyme And Amyris To Evaluate Emissions...
- Airborne Wind Turbine Makani Power Is Developing An Airborne Wind Turbine (AWT) To...
- Research At Montana State University For Algal Biofuel Biofuels Are A Broad Assortment Of Fuels That In One...
- NMSU Working To Develop Aviation Fuel Made From Algae New Mexico State University's First "Research Rally" Was Celebrated Dec....
- Algae Fuel Could Become Inexpensive Alternative Spain Based BFS- Biofuel Systems, Pumps CO2 Into Tubes Filled...
- The Life Of Algae This Short Video Takes A Look At The Cultivation Of...