in Biomass Power Production Biodiesel Algae Fuels Biomass to Liquid Oil and Cleantech Agri Waste Management Plastic Management Anaerobic Digestion of Waste Rainwater Harvesting Organic Textiles Trains and Cleantech Regulations, Policies and Incentives Biotechnology
This year the SIWI water conservation award goes to PepsiCo for the food and beverage giant’s achievements in reducing water consumption. - http://www.triplepundit.com/2012/06/pepsico-stockholm-industry-water-award/
Narsi has created a new page REaction 2012 - Worlds First Action Oriented Renewable Energy Meet 4 years ago
REaction will be India's most important renewable energy meet, to be held in Chennai, Jul 26 and 27, 2012.
With the theme being the future of renewable energy - future technologies, future business models and future business opportunities, REaction will focus on actionables. A key component of REaction will be its emphasis on meetings. To this end, we have developed REaction Online, the online community for all REaction delegates to interact with each other even BEFORE the event. This will ensure that the delegates are able to have very productive physical meetings during the event.
REaction 2012 will feature over 20 sessions, among these three unique networking sessions, 3 showcases, 15 speaker sessions and 1 exciting video session.
REaction 2012 will get about 2000 delegates from all over the world, with over 500 large business houses from the Indian corporate sector expected to attend. Also expected are companies from around the world with cutting edge technologies and innovations in renewable energy and cleantech.
If you are interested in knowing the future of renewable energy and would like to meet the experts who are shaping this future, be sure to be at REaction 2012 - Jul 26 & 27, Chennai Trade Centre, Chennai, India
Waste warriors is a group of professional Environmentalists engaged in creating a clean and green environment with social awareness.
We are a group of professionals engaged in the business of Developing and promoting Products in Bio plastics and MSWM Systems , Alternative Energy Products and Systems, Energy efficiency,At source composting of organic kitchen waste and Recycling of all recyclable waste materials from homes,offices and industries including e-waste recycling and hazardous medical waste management.
We would like to have your support in developing CDM Projects and work on developing actual data on emissions management with respect to the benefits of a Decentralized…Company : GREEN TECHNOLOGY PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
in Solar PV Thin Film Solar Cells Sewage Waste Management Agri Waste Management eWaste Management Plastic Management Water Purification Water Conservation and Reuse Ecotourism Cleantech Government Policies and Regulations Clean Development Mechanism Biopolymers and Bioplastics
Wolf Biodiesel - http://wolfbiodiesel.com/
It's very relevant to show numerous graphics in the description of how I go about lipid production through electrical impulsing so I have a link to my website where I've posted a blog about this process.
To view the page, Click on "Blog" in the top right and Select "LIPID VACUOLE FUSION AND L.E.V.I."
Sewage-eating algae used to treat wastewater in test project | The Tribune & SanLuisObispo.com - http://www.sanluisobispo.com/2012/01/25/1922687/algae-wastewater-clean-sewage.html
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2012/01/120118101413.htm?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed: sciencedaily/top_news/top_technology (ScienceDaily: Top News -- Top Technology)
Are you a water treatment / Hydrogen expert?
a new start up company (a spin off) with strong and solid backup is looking for experts to establish new and independent laboratories world wide. labs. to be directed by R&D manager from Europe (Germany) and are expected to work under a very solid plan. if you are an expert owning a Lab. or want to establish one of your own, please contact me at [email protected]. terms and plans will be discussed separately. the company has started some activities but will not go public until April 1st.
Latest Updates from Water
Latest CleanTech Video View All
UK Center for Applied Energy Research algae press conference
Recent Questions @ CleanTick
- How I Can get the Retrodynamic Formula Effect?
- Algae Biodiesel Production
- Young Guns from IIT Bombay Work on Maximising Returns from Chillers
- PowerWall - what are your thoughts?
- I need this any one pl
- biomass productivity
- protein content in algae
- Anacardic Acid
- Mahindra & Mahindra announces hydrogen fuel cell research centre in India
- Microsoft to combine data centres and renewable power generation
- Malaria vaccine from the teats of genetically altered goats
- EVs: How green are they?
- Biodiesel extracted from sea algae set to propel vehicles in India
- Researchers see new uses for humble algae
- Avinor and Aena study role of biofuels in aviation
- Airlines raring to adopt biofuels in pursuit of carbon-neutral growth
- A promising source for biofuel: Methyl ketones
- 16-year old works with US Air Force on algae biofuel
Recent Videos View All
- UK Center For Applied Energy Research Algae Press Conference The Video Features A Press Conference To Announce A Partnership...
- Algae Carbon Capture At The University Of Kentucky University Of Kentucky Researchers Are Looking At The Potential Of...
- Low Cost Photo Biorector System For Cultivation Of Micro Algae Srinivas Gogineni's Technology Is A Photo Bioreactor For The Cultivation...
- India's First Micro Algae Biodiesel Vehicle India Witnessed The Test-drive Of The Country’s First Vehicle Running...
- Volkswagen Partners With Amyris And Solazyme Volkswagen Will Work With Solazyme And Amyris To Evaluate Emissions...
- Airborne Wind Turbine Makani Power Is Developing An Airborne Wind Turbine (AWT) To...
- Research At Montana State University For Algal Biofuel Biofuels Are A Broad Assortment Of Fuels That In One...
- NMSU Working To Develop Aviation Fuel Made From Algae New Mexico State University's First "Research Rally" Was Celebrated Dec....
- Algae Fuel Could Become Inexpensive Alternative Spain Based BFS- Biofuel Systems, Pumps CO2 Into Tubes Filled...
- The Life Of Algae This Short Video Takes A Look At The Cultivation Of...