We know that there are attempt to produce and better the fuel from algae. Has any one tried to used algae cakes left after extraction for use in the biomass gasifiers to produce energy?...Is it efficient to do this instead of using the algae mass as feed for humans and animals?
You are here: Home » Questions » How effective is it to use Algae cakes in gasifiers for energy
Latest CleanTech Video View All
UK Center for Applied Energy Research algae press conference
Industry Professional, chennai
M.Tech molecular biology and human genetics, Research Analyst at Clixoo
Questions from srividhya
- Which of the two methods – open ponds or photobioreactors – has higher productivity for microalgae growth?
- Can the algae – meal act as a protein top up for animal feed?
- Does the Q microbe has the ability to produce low cost cellulosic ethanol?
- How eco-friendly are the by-products from biomass gasification and their various applications?
- How effective is it to use Algae cakes in gasifiers for energy
Recent Questions @ CleanTick
- protein content in algae
- Anacardic Acid
- Algae Lipid
- V F D
- Gorlov Helical Turbine?
- Gorlov Helical Turbine?
- algal lipid
- Measuring oil or lipid content
- NEED HELP IN IDENTIFYING FOUL SMELL FROM ALGAE
- Lab scale experiment
- Mahindra & Mahindra announces hydrogen fuel cell research centre in India
- Microsoft to combine data centres and renewable power generation
- Malaria vaccine from the teats of genetically altered goats
- EVs: How green are they?
- Biodiesel extracted from sea algae set to propel vehicles in India
- Researchers see new uses for humble algae
- Avinor and Aena study role of biofuels in aviation
- Airlines raring to adopt biofuels in pursuit of carbon-neutral growth
- A promising source for biofuel: Methyl ketones
- 16-year old works with US Air Force on algae biofuel
Recent Videos View All
- UK Center For Applied Energy Research Algae Press Conference The Video Features A Press Conference To Announce A Partnership...
- Algae Carbon Capture At The University Of Kentucky University Of Kentucky Researchers Are Looking At The Potential Of...
- Low Cost Photo Biorector System For Cultivation Of Micro Algae Srinivas Gogineni's Technology Is A Photo Bioreactor For The Cultivation...
- India's First Micro Algae Biodiesel Vehicle India Witnessed The Test-drive Of The Country’s First Vehicle Running...
- Volkswagen Partners With Amyris And Solazyme Volkswagen Will Work With Solazyme And Amyris To Evaluate Emissions...
- Airborne Wind Turbine Makani Power Is Developing An Airborne Wind Turbine (AWT) To...
- Research At Montana State University For Algal Biofuel Biofuels Are A Broad Assortment Of Fuels That In One...
- NMSU Working To Develop Aviation Fuel Made From Algae New Mexico State University's First "Research Rally" Was Celebrated Dec....
- Algae Fuel Could Become Inexpensive Alternative Spain Based BFS- Biofuel Systems, Pumps CO2 Into Tubes Filled...
- The Life Of Algae This Short Video Takes A Look At The Cultivation Of...