In the recent times huge investments are going in to green building, what is the return rate for those investing? Is it return sustainable as it is sustainable to the environment?
By vinaytakbhanu on 2 years ago
Latest CleanTech Video View All
UK Center for Applied Energy Research algae press conference
Industry Professional, Chennai
...acting today for better tomorrow..!!!
vinaytakbhanu's Area of Interest
Questions from vinaytakbhanu
- Is the life cycle and the durability of plastic railway sleepers when compared to wood and concrete sleepers, better as the companies claim it to be? Or is it just a marketing strategy?
- One house measuring only 330 sq feet was made to look like a bungalow / palace in the city of Hong Kong. Can everyone .adopt to this kind of homes? I would rather say Green homes
- In the recent times huge investments are going in to green building, what is the return rate for those investing? Is it return sustainable as it is sustainable to the environment?
- Is there a possibility to use natural dyes for dying synthetic fibers and is there an ongoing research on this aspect?
- In Suville, Spain an idea is in store to develope a 300MW solar power plant to power the entire city by 2014. The sun light is reflected and concentrated to a central tower which will be using molten salt, that makes energy storing longer than in the usual tower. In a 11 MW solar power plant the tower temperature is at 500 degree Celsius. Without any doubt there is no gas emission but the concern is would it raise the temperature on earth, eventually assisting to global warming?
Recent Questions @ CleanTick
- protein content in algae
- Anacardic Acid
- Algae Lipid
- V F D
- Gorlov Helical Turbine?
- Gorlov Helical Turbine?
- algal lipid
- Measuring oil or lipid content
- NEED HELP IN IDENTIFYING FOUL SMELL FROM ALGAE
- Lab scale experiment
- Mahindra & Mahindra announces hydrogen fuel cell research centre in India
- Microsoft to combine data centres and renewable power generation
- Malaria vaccine from the teats of genetically altered goats
- EVs: How green are they?
- Biodiesel extracted from sea algae set to propel vehicles in India
- Researchers see new uses for humble algae
- Avinor and Aena study role of biofuels in aviation
- Airlines raring to adopt biofuels in pursuit of carbon-neutral growth
- A promising source for biofuel: Methyl ketones
- 16-year old works with US Air Force on algae biofuel
Recent Videos View All
- UK Center For Applied Energy Research Algae Press Conference The Video Features A Press Conference To Announce A Partnership...
- Algae Carbon Capture At The University Of Kentucky University Of Kentucky Researchers Are Looking At The Potential Of...
- Low Cost Photo Biorector System For Cultivation Of Micro Algae Srinivas Gogineni's Technology Is A Photo Bioreactor For The Cultivation...
- India's First Micro Algae Biodiesel Vehicle India Witnessed The Test-drive Of The Country’s First Vehicle Running...
- Volkswagen Partners With Amyris And Solazyme Volkswagen Will Work With Solazyme And Amyris To Evaluate Emissions...
- Airborne Wind Turbine Makani Power Is Developing An Airborne Wind Turbine (AWT) To...
- Research At Montana State University For Algal Biofuel Biofuels Are A Broad Assortment Of Fuels That In One...
- NMSU Working To Develop Aviation Fuel Made From Algae New Mexico State University's First "Research Rally" Was Celebrated Dec....
- Algae Fuel Could Become Inexpensive Alternative Spain Based BFS- Biofuel Systems, Pumps CO2 Into Tubes Filled...
- The Life Of Algae This Short Video Takes A Look At The Cultivation Of...